We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Little Devil Inside Wiki
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
Little Devil Inside is a fascinating, 3D action adventure RPG with a surreal and minimalist look. The player is thrown into this very familiar looking world, which is populated with humans and creatures to interact with.
NEOSTREAM on their Kickstarter Page describe it this way:
"This game is not just about killing arch-demons and saving the world. Take in the atmosphere and live a realistic life in an unrealistic world. This is a game that tells stories about people with 'unusual' jobs such as hunting monsters and what happens in their everyday life doing so."
- Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian,
Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese
- Players: Single-player, Co-op, Local Co-op
NEOSTREAM was founded back in 1998 as a multimedia company, which created content for clients worldwide. The developers always had a passion for games and thought up game concepts in the past, but it was complicated to get this work aligned with their daily business. Now, the indie team of 3 - that is Kody Lee (Creative/Game Director), J.J. Lee (Lead Programmer and John Choi (Project Co-ordinator/Communications) are busy working on "Little Devil Inside".
- Adding content
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.
- An edit doesn't have to be massive; if you feel you don't want to create whole articles, then just fixing spelling errors and broken links is enough.
Font used in navigation/header is Ballpark Weiner, by Font Designer Mickey Rossi